HealthStream and Laerdal Medical launch SimManager™
Utilization of simulation training among healthcare organizations and educational institutions is rapidly intensifying and for good reason, said Tor Morten Osmundsen, Chief Executive Officer of Laerdal Medical. Simulation is unique in that it allows healthcare institutions to practice critical, lifesaving procedures in a safe, standardized, and repeatable environment.
Simplifies administrative tasks: With SimManager, implementing and managing simulation programs is greatly simplified, making this powerful learning methodology easier to adopt. SimManager simplifies administrative tasks; it is a comprehensive application for managing all aspects of a simulation-based training program.
Some of the specific capabilities of SimManager include:
- Ability to manage simulation rooms, equipment, instructors, and technicians
- Can track, manage, and report
- Schedule and assign simulation learning activities
- Manage simulation content
- Integrates simulation scenarios into learning curricula
- Can customize role management to create varying access levels for administrators
- Configure and schedule reports for simulator utilization and activity
- Upload and store simulator debriefing files
- Capture simulation activity on learner transcripts
- Integrates with Laerdal simulators
- Integrates with SimCenter product suite, including SimStore, SimDeveloper, and SimManager
Read full story in Quoteline.