The Resusci Anne® QCPR® is an adult CPR training manikin now improved for multiple feedback options that provide opportunity to focus on student competency. Measurement, assessment and quality feedback are key factors in developing competency.
The Resusci Anne® QCPR® works with the following feedback devices*:
* Remember to order feedback devices separately - Not included with the CPR manikins..
Resusci Anne® QCPR® is built with the purpose to:
- Measure CPR performance
- Assess the results of the performance
- Facilitate good Feedback to the instructor
The new feedback devices provide learners with:
- Clear feedback on how to improve their performance
- The opportunity to improve competency through debriefing
- New possibilities to coach even more effectively ‘real time’ and to save and analyze training records
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise.
- Sensor indicates correct hand placement
- Ventilation system provides appropriate chest rise with BMV (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth).
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities.
- Wireless connectivity with SimPad SkillReporter or Resusci Anne Wireless SkillReporter software
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide or SimPad SkillReporter
- Guidelines compliant
- Simulate different chest stiffness’s - 2 extra springs supplied with, hard . 60 kg (approx) and soft.30 kg (approx.) Medium spring 45 kg (approx.) at guidelines depth installed at shipping
Resusci Anne® QCPR® is available in configurations for AED Training, (link) QCPRD Training (link) and airway management(link)
- AED Training: Compatible with AED Trainer 2 and AED Trainer 3
- QCPR-D Training: Compatible with live defibrillators
- Airway Head: For training airway management