Nursing Kelly is a manikin designed for scenario-based training of the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Training includes blood pressure measurement and wound care assessment and management. This full body adult make manikin is perfect for beginning education for in-hospital healthcare professionals.
- Educationally effective for training core in-hospital skills, targeting specific skills of hospital care providers
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer develops critical thinking by allowing students to perform assessments and interventions
- Durable, rugged and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Flexible manikin platform which allows multiple accessory modules to be added including trauma, NBC and bleeding control in multiple clinical settings
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, with simulated lungs and stomach allow the practice of manyprocedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care and suctioning
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation.
- IV cannulation, medication administration, site care and maintenance are allowed in the antecubital area and the dorsumof the hand, accessing the median, basilic, and cephalic veins
- Ability to practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
- Realistic male and female urinary catheterization and enema procedures may be performed with fluid return
- Wound modules can be added to create realistic scenarios for wound assessment and care