The ACLS Provider Manual is for use by a single student and provides information needed before, during and after the course. This manual also gives students access to a website containing additional information and reference materials to help them successfully complete the course. Following are the specifications for this manual:
· 8.375” x 10.875” manual
· Includes 172 pages of full-color images and text
· Bound within a full-color soft cover
· Includes ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set (Product #90-1012; also sold separately)
· Includes 1 (one) sheet of tab labels
· Includes 1 (one) ACLS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card (4” x 6.5”)
The Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Replaces old part # 80-1088.