The Laerdal PC SkillReporting System offers an approach to CPR or CPR-D training with Resusci Anne by integrating the benefits of a desktop or laptop PC to your training. The system includes an extensive student/course administration functionality. When accurate documentation of student performance is a requirement or you would like to run and control multiple manikins from one PC, then this is the perfect tool for you.
- Students can maximize their CPR skills to perfection with the real-time visual performance curves and timing of important resuscitation events
- After scenario completion a graphical and numeric performance summary can be used to compare individual student performance against guideline recommendations
- Instructor driven and controlled
- Monitor and control one or multiple training sessions from one PC with ease
- Supports our Laerdal Link Technology when using the combination of the AED Trainer 2 and AED Resusci Anne. Control the AED Trainer 2 and CPR-D scenario directly from the PC/laptop
- Extensive database management offers detailed student & instructor data
- Student performance can be saved both graphically and numerically and retrieved for later review and analysis
- All performance data can be printed including numerical and graphical summaries
- Import and Export numerical performance statistics
- Objective Performance Summary feature offers a simple and effective debriefing tool for more consistent instructor feedback to the student enhancing the learning experience
*One of the following Resusci Anne models are required:
Resusci Anne SkillReporter, Resusci Anne Advanced SkillTrainer or Resusci Anne Simulator
The Laerdal PC SkillReporting System - Resuscitation Guidelines 2010 software patch is now available for download. Click on the 'Downloads' Tab.
The Laerdal PC SkillReporting System is updated to be in compliance with Guidelines 2010.
- correct ventilation volumes 500-800ml
- compression/ventilation ratio 30:2
Now available in the following languages:
English, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Dutch & Chinese
Easily select the appropriate manikin model
- During installation the user will be presented a menu to select the correct manikin model they are using with this program (Resusci Anne SkillReporter, Resusci Anne Advanced SkillTrainer or Resusci Anne Simulator). By choosing the proper manikin the required software will be installed.
- If the Resusci Anne Simulator is selected a Scenario Editor program will also be installed.
- A high-speed internet connection when downloading this software is highly recommended.
- Installation also includes an optional manikin and remote control software updates for those customers who have previously purchased a Resusci Anne Advanced SkillTrainer or Resusci Anne Simulator.