NSG ANNE BASIC-STD
The manikin for the development of clinical skills of in-hospital professionals
Nursing Anne is a manikin designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Anne is an efficient, effective, flexible manikin for clinical training in women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum, wound assessment and care, and general patient assessment and care.
- Educationally effective for in-hospital training targeting key skills for in-hospital care including women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum care, wound assessment and care, and general patient care
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer
- Durable, rugged and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added including trauma, NBC, and bleeding control for use in multiple clinical settings
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach allow the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care and suctioning
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation.
- Articulating IV arm allows for practice of IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance
- Practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
- Optional modules can be added for breast examination, post-surgical mastectomy care, fundus massage skills, and assessment and care of wounds and surgical incisions
Nursing Anne (Non-SimPad™ Capable) Includes: Adult, Full-Body Female Manikin, Hospital Gown, Manikin Lubricant, Assembly Tool Kit and Directions for Use.