|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual eBook includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors need to teach AHA’s Heartsaver courses, including the classroom and the blended learning versions.
Please note, because this tool is electronic, there are no separate supplementary tools (e.g., reference cards, guides); instead, all information is accessible electronically.
The AHA’s eBooks Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view and download AHA CPR, first aid and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for the BLS Provider eBook:
· Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support – some features may not work as expected), version 10.0 and above (full support)
· Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
· Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
· Opera-> Version 23 and above
· Safari: Version 5.3
· Firefox: Version 18
· Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 126.96.36.199 and up
PC or Mac:
· To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at
http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
· Adobe Air, latest version
· Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
· Available memory space 500MB and above
Android tablet app
· Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through
the Google Play store.
· RAM 2GB
· Available Memory Space 500MB and above
Heartsaver courses are intended for are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual eBook is for use by AHA BLS and Heartsaver
Instructors. Each Instructor must have his/her own copy of the Instructor manual for teaching Heartsaver courses.
ISBN # 978-1-61669-511-8