|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
Online, cognitive portion of BLS for Prehospital Providers Course
· Features three interactive scenarios modeled after real-life experiences providers encounter in the field
· “See the science” icons throughout the course allow providers to learn more about the science behind
treatment recommendations; science topics are also listed in the “Resources” section of the course
· “Questions for Discussions” form allows students to provide feedback and ask questions about the
online portion of the course, as well as provide information about their professional experience, that they
can bring to class to reference during the Instructor-led discussions
· “Team Diagram” handout outlines the roles and positions of rescuers in a high-performance
· Includes online course exam that must be passed with a score of 84% or higher prior to entry into the
classroom portion of the course (given two opportunities to take the exam to pass the course)
· Includes certificate of completion that must be printed and presented for entry into the classroom portion
of the course
· Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months, following activation of their
· Average completion time for the online portion is 30-90 minutes
· Online portion is compatible with Windows and MAC OS Operating Systems
BLS for Prehospital Providers is for prehospital, emergency care professionals including emergency medical
technicians (EMTs), police officers, fire fighters, paramedics and advanced EMTs (AEMTs). This course is
recommended for those who have previously received training in BLS and CPR.
NOTE: Keys for the BLS for Prehospital Providers Online Portion are available for purchase only by
authorized AHA BLS Training Center Coordinators (TCCs). To order, TCCs must use the special purchase
code found on the AHA Instructor Network in the Training Centers section, under TCC Tools.
Students must contact an AHA Training Center to register for the BLS for Prehospital Providers Course and
to receive a course key for the online portion.