The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course completion card has been updated to remove the word “optional” from the module description section. This section includes five modules that can be marked out if not completed: Pediatric First Aid; Child/Infant CPR AED; Adult CPR AED; Written Exam; and Asthma Care Video.
The card front features the AHA Heart and Torch logo and a horizontal bar along the top edge that reflects the assigned color for the product discipline (blue = basic life support) and includes the course name (Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED).
Each 3-card sheet includes 3 cards separated by perforations.
Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety of printers and typewriters and require printing on only one side. A merge document template to appropriately fill the data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators via their access to the AHA Instructor Network (www.ahainstructornetwork.org). Instructions for printing cards are included on each card sheet, as well as on a practice template tip sheet enclosed in each package. For more information about printing instructions and card security features, refer to the AHA Program Administration Manual (PAM) on the AHA Instructor Network.
- Package includes 8 sheets (3 cards per sheet, with perforations separating the cards)
- 8.5” × 11” sheets
- Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” × 2 1/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” × 2 1/8”
- Peel-and-fold format
- Features AHA logo
- Features discipline color along top edge (blue = basic life support)
- Lists modules that can be marked out if not completed as part of the course
- Includes spaces on card back for mandatory Training Center ID number and Instructor ID number
- Security microprint enhanced to be unique for each card by using the course title (HEARTSAVERPEDIATRICFIRSTAIDCPRAED)
Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course completion cards should be provided by AHA Training Center Coordinators to students who successfully complete an AHA Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course.
AHA course completion cards are available for purchase only to authorized AHA Training Center Coordinators. Training Center Coordinators must use their Training Center security code to order course cards.
Replaces old part # 90-1824