The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada's CPR Anytime Family & Friends Personal Learning Program allows families, friends and the general public - those who most likely would never attend a traditional CPR course - to learn the core skills of CPR for adults and children in just 20 minutes using their own personal kit. The kit contains everything needed to learn basic CPR, and skills can be learned anywhere, from the comfort of a family home to a large community group setting.
Who should buy a kit?
CPR Anytime Family & Friends is an excellent way for anyone to learn CPR. CPR Anytime Family & Friends may be right for you if you are:
- A family member of patients at high risk for cardiac arrest
- A senior, especially those with family members with heart disease
- A parent with young children (not infants)
- Someone who participates in demanding sports such as recreational hockey, basketball and soccer
- An organization that wants to coordinate a training event for your staff
Each CPR Anytime Family & Friends kit provides:
- A personal, inflatable CPR mannequin - "Mini Anne"
- CPR Anytime Skills Practice DVD
- A CPR for Family and Friends booklet
- Accessories for the program
Features both English and French languages.
If you are a Canadian organization, are interested in coordinating a training event for your staff or would like to order a large quantity of CPR Anytime™ Family & Friends™ kits, please contact the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada for further information:
CPR Anytime Kits: email@example.com (613) 691-4023
HSF Training Resources: HSFDistribution@gilmore.ca (844) 514-1119
** for quantities of 20 or more, please call Customer Support at (888)523-7325 for an accurate delivery time **