We gladly accept the following methods of payment: VISA and MasterCard. Some accounts may also qualify for payment by check after billing (Net 30 terms). Please contact a Customer Support representative to discuss this option. For those accounts with Net 30 day terms payment is due within terms upon submission of each invoice, not on completion of order. Accounts delinquent over 60 days will be assessed a finance charge of 18% per annum in addition to any attorney fees necessary for collection. Tax Exempt Certificates must be submitted with purchase orders for sales tax charges to be waived.
Please Note: There is a $1000.00 (including taxes and shipping) limit for Credit Card transactions. Purchases beyond this limit can be placed over the phone with our Customer Service Specialists at 1-888-523-7325.
Please Mail Payments to:
Laerdal Medical Canada, Ltd.
P.O. Box 8823
Sales Tax ID Numbers:
British Columbia: 121398168BT0002
All prices and handling charges refer to Canadian dollars and are applicable within the Canada only.
- Returns received without a Returns Material Authorizations will not be accepted at our receiving dock
- Merchandise must be received in new and currently salable condition
- No stock items may not be returned for credit
- All returns are subject to the following restocking charges ( 1-30 days from invoice date - 15 % restocking fee. 31-90 days from invoice date - 25% restocking fee. No Returns after 90 days)
- For orders cancelled after shipment is made or incorrectly ordered merchandise due to customer error the customer is responsible for freight charges to return shipment.
- All returns of Heart & Stroke or AHA Materials are subject to the above stated restocking fees without exception.
Any amount under ten dollars ($10.00) will not be returned, but will remain on account as a credit to be used towards future purchases.