Loaner Program offers an effective way to minimize disruptions to your training and simulation schedule. If your manikin requires immediate service, we can provide a Loaner unit for your use while your equipment is at Laerdal for evaluation and/or repair.
We also have a limited quantity of Loaner components (compressors, linkboxes and simulation laptops) available. Individual manikin parts (i.e., arm, leg, head, etc.) are not available.
Loaner Program includes:
- Shipment of Loaner manikin to your facility (for your staff’s temporary use only, not for loan to other staff, facilities or locations)
- Prepaid ground shipping covering return of your manikin to Laerdal, return of your manikin back to your facility, as well as return of the Loaner unit back to Laerdal
- All expenses incurred to prepare Loaner for you
- All expenses to inspect, clean and re-stock our Loaner unit when returned
Services not covered by this agreement:
- Repairs to your manikin and/or other Customer-owned property
- Damage to Loaner while in your care resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, introduction of foreign objects and/or failure to follow manufacturer’s Directions for Use
- Manikin accessories, 3rd party items/products, computer, non-Laerdal operating software
- Fees resulting from failure to return Loaner within expected timeframe*
- Additional shipments of your property
- Products located outside the United States or Canada
* Ship back to Laerdal within 5 business days from receipt of your returned property to avoid potential assessment of late Loaner fees of $175 for each day Loaner remains at your site past 5 business days.
Loaner Program is included in ValuePlus™ 2, 3 and 5 year packages and is also available as individual coverage in single and multiple year options.
For additional information on Laerdal’s Loaner Program, please contact your Laerdal Representative