|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The AHA’s PALS Digital Reference Card has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. The electronic card is a convenient, quick reference tool for healthcare professionals to use during the PALS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings.
The PALS Digital Reference Card is sold separately and included with the PALS Provider Manual eBook (product #15-3120). The PALS Digital Reference Card includes the following information for quick access by healthcare providers:
- Vital Signs in Children
- Definition of Hypotension by Systolic Blood Pressure and Age
- Summary Steps of CPR for Adults, Children, and Infants
- Pediatric Septic Shock Algorithm
- Drugs used in PALS
- Pediatric Color-Coded Length-Based Resuscitation Tape
- Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Doses/Details for the Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- PALS Systematic Approach Algorithm
- Pediatric Bradycardia with a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
- Pediatric Tachycardia with a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
- PALS Post--resuscitation Care
The AHA’s eBook Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view, and download AHA CPR, first aid, and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for the PALS Digital Reference Card:
- Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support- some features may not work as expected), version 10.0 and above (full support)
- Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
- Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
- Opera-> Version 23 and above
- Safari: Version 5.3
- Firefox: Version 18
- Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 188.8.131.52 and up
PC or Mac:
- To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
- Adobe Air, latest version
- iPad app
· Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
· Available memory space 500MB and above
- Android tablet app
· Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through
the Google Play store.
· RAM 2GB
· Available Memory Space 500MB and above
This electronic card is for use by healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
ISBN # 978-1-61669-563-7