|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The PALS Instructor Manual eBook is the electronic equivalent of the AHA’s PALS Instructor Manual. It offers an alternative to the printed manual and includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA PALS Instructors need to teach the PALS Course.
Please note: Separate supplementary tools such as guides, rosters, etc., are not included within the eBook, but are all available electronically on the AHA Instructor Network.
The AHA’s eBooks Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view, and download AHA CPR, first aid, and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for the PALS Instructor Manual eBook:
- Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support – some features may not work as expected), version 10.0 and above (full support)
- Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
- Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
- Opera-> Version 23 and above
- Safari: Version 5.3
- Firefox: Version 18
- Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 188.8.131.52 and up
PC or Mac:
- To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
- Adobe Air, latest version
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Available memory space 500MB and above
Android tablet app
- Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through the Google Play store.
- RAM 2GB
- Available Memory Space 500MB and above
The PALS Instructor Manual eBook is for use by PALS Instructors teaching the PALS Course, PALS Update Course, or conducting hands-on sessions for HeartCode PALS. Each Instructor must have his/her own copy of the Instructor manual (either in print or electronic format) for teaching the PALS Course. The AHA’s PALS Course is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Continuing Education (CE) Information:
The AHA has applied for continuing education accreditation for the PALS Course. Specific CE language will be reflected on the CPR.Heart.org PALS webpage at course launch.
ISBN # 978-1-61669-549-1