The AHA’s PALS Pocket Reference Card has been updated to reflect new science in the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
These cards are a convenient, quick reference tool that healthcare professionals can use during the PALS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings.
The PALS Pocket Reference Card is sold separately and included in the PALS Provider Manual (product #90-1052).
Following are the specifications for this card:
· 6 panels/12 pages; accordion fold
· 4” x 6.5” card
· Printed on 80# cover gloss
The card includes the following information for quick access by healthcare providers:
· Vital Signs in Children
· Definition of Hypotension by Systolic Blood Pressure and Age
· Modified Glasgow Coma Scale for Infants and Children
· Summary Steps of CPR for Adults, Children and Infants
· Pediatric Septic Shock Algorithm
· Drugs used in PALS
· Pediatric Color-Coded Length-Based Resuscitation Tape
· Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
· Doses/Details for the Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
· PALS Systematic Approach Algorithm
· Pediatric Bradycardia with a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
· Pediatric Tachycardia with a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
· PALS Postresuscitation Care
Replaces old part # 80-1414