The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual includes essential information and Lesson Maps that AHA
BLS and Heartsaver Instructors need to teach the AHA’s Heartsaver courses, Heartsaver CPR AED, Heartsaver
First Aid and Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED. Following are the specifications for this manual:
· 8.375” x 10.875” manual
· Includes 52 pages of full-color images and text
· Contained within a full-color soft cover
· Includes 70 Lesson Maps (30 First Aid Lesson Maps; 40 CPR AED Lesson Maps)
· Includes 6 (six) divider page tabs
· Includes the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Instructor CD, featuring supplemental information and forms
· 3-hole drilled, unbound
This manual is for use by AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors. AHA’s Heartsaver courses are for those with limited or no medical training who need a course completion card in first aid and/or CPR and AED to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
Replaces old part #80-1077.