The PROMPT Birthing Simulator is designed to allow instructors to effectively teach the complexities associated with birthing, while allowing learners to practice the skills required for successful deliveries.
- Industry first simulated fetal Force Monitoring system
- Anatomically accurate perineum and pelvic floor muscles, with bony pelvis modeled from CT scan data
- Representative full term baby
- Palpable fontanelles and suture lines
- Palpable clavicles and scapulae
- Detachable placenta with cord
- Mother allows for multiple delivery positions and techniques
- Normal delivery
- Breech delivery
- Vacuum delivery
- Shoulder dystocia management
- Forceps delivery
- Delivery of placenta
- The Force Monitoring system provides both instant feedback and graphical records as to the force applied to the baby during delivery
- Realism of the simulator helps develop proficiencies in the clinical environment.
- The abdominal skin can be removed to display anatomical structures and fetal positioning.
- Articulating baby can be presented in multiple positions to represent difficult and routine deliveries.
- Hybrid Simulation
- A patient actress can be integrated with birthing mother to enhance the training sessions.
See how others use PROMPT Birthing Simulator
Multi-professional simulations in teams for better management of obstetric emergenciesThe hospital is seeing improvements in neonatal outcomes since the introduction of multi-professional obstetric emergencies training. Read more ›
Multi-professional simulations in teams for better management of obstetric emergencies.With regular multi-disciplinary team training gaining increasing recognition as a critical component of improved... Read more ›
Wide integration of simulation and scenarios throughout university curriculum is effective and valuableGordon E. Read more ›