SimBaby is the advanced infant patient simulator for team training. With realisitic anatomy and clinical functionality, SimBaby allows learners to practice and perfect their skills in a risk-free environment.
- Highly realistic infant patient simulation training provides practice of teamwork, leadership and communication skills in a risk-free environment.
- Durable and dependable for long term use and cost efficiency.
- Interactive manikin gives immediate feedback to interventions allowing learners to think critically and adjust their care plan accordingly.
- Software is easy to operate and allows users to build basic to advanced level scenarios depending on the learning objectives.
- Automatic debriefing based on the event log synchronized with video pictures provides immediate, detailed feedback on performance and optimizes the simulation as an educational tool.
- Logistically convenient and portable with quick and easy assembly and disassembly.
- Realistic airway allows for training in all aspects of infant airway management including positive pressure ventilation, insertion of LMA’s and endotracheal intubations.
- Anatomy can be dramatically changed to represent conditions such as tongue edema, pharyngeal swelling and laryngospasm.
- Simulates spontaneous breathing patterns with variations in depth and rate, and complications such as retractions and see-saw breathing.
- IV arm and IV/IO legs allow practice of peripheral intravenous and intraosseus therapy.
- During hypoxic conditions, SimBaby will present cyanosis in the mouth region.
- Allows for live defibrillation, pacing and synchronized cardioversion.
- Fontanel can be adjusted to present as normal, sunken, or bulging.
|Visit Laerdal’s SUN site: news, events, downloads, online tutorials, discussion forum and more.|