The AT Kelly Torso was designed for training central venous access and chest decompression with the added benefit of airway management features.
- Airway management by manual maneuvers and mechanical devices
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Stomach ascultation to verify proper positioning
- Abdominal Thrust Maneuver may be performed
- Closed chest compressions
- Tension pneumothorax decompression (mid-clavicular and mid-axillary)
- Subclavian cannulation (right side)
AT Kelly Torso includes: Adult torso, bladder replacement kit, manikin lubricant, tank top and carry case.