Suomen tiimiin haetaan uutta aluepäällikköä
Regional Manager Laerdal Medical Finland
We are searching for an experienced and impact-driven person to be a Regional Manager in Finland. You will be joining a diverse team driven by helping save lives. The position is field-based and reports to the Finnish Sales Manager.
What you will do
- Develop and manage the region, and be responsible for the customer satisfaction in your area
- Achieve the regional budget, by visiting potential and existing customers, performing product presentations, organize user networks and other relevant sales activities.
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand customer needs, and based on these needs design, propose and help implement sustainable solutions that have a high helping save lives and return on investment impact – both for the customer and Laerdal
- Work closely with the rest of the Finnish and Nordic team
- Timely and accurately submit all required administrative reports
- You are a highly motivated and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills (Finnish and English)
- You have at least 3 years of healthcare education and you have clinical experience, educational background and experience with simulation based training programs is a plus.
- You have excellent sales skills and are service minded.
- You have the ability to network, engage and build long-lasting relationships with people at any level of an organization (educational institutions, EMS services, emergency, maternity, risk managers, procurement departments, etc.)
- You are flexible to travel in the region up to 75 % of the time.
- You have a good technical understanding and excellent IT skills
If you have questions about the position, please contact Sales Manager Maarit.email@example.com.
Send applications with CV to HR@laerdal.no by January 6 th 2017. Please type “Sales Finland” along with your name in the subject line.