FAQs on Ordering Online
Frequently Asked Questions
I am not currently a Laerdal customer. Can I create an account to order online?
- Yes! Creating your account online is quite simple. Register here and make sure to use a valid e-mail address for easy password retrieval.
I am currently a Laerdal customer and usually place my orders by phone. I would like to be able to order online?
- If you already order from Laerdal, your 8-digit customer number is your User ID. You will need to be assigned a password. Contact us to get a password for online account access.
I was assigned a password and now would like to change it?
- Sign in using the assigned password. Once you have signed in to your account there is a link for 'Change Your Password'. Click on this and customize your password. It must be at least 6 characters log. It can be any combination of letters or numbers. Please note that it is case-sensitive.
Can I add a new shipping address?
- Yes, a new shipping address can be added during the checkout process. Log in as you normally would, add your items to the cart and click 'Checkout'. On that checkout page, you will see a button that states 'ship to a different address'.
Do you charge sales tax?
- VAT is charged at 20%.
What are my payment options?
- We accept VISA and Mastercard. Accounts that have been pre-approved for Net-30 credit terms may use a purchase order. Orders placed with Net-30 terms are reviewed by our finance team prior to shipping.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! Our website is VeriSign secured. This site chose the VeriSign Trust Seal to promote trust online with customers. Your information is encrypted using the latest security standards (SSL) before transmission. Plus, we do not store your credit card information on our website.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- You will receive your order within 2-3 working days.
My order has an item that is out of stock. Will I receive the rest of my order in the meantime or will I have to wait until that item becomes available before I receive any of my order?
- Laerdal web orders default to partial shipments. What this means is any items currently in stock will ship immediately and then the backordered item(s) will ship once they become available in our warehouse. Please note that Laerdal also has multiple warehouses, so even if all items are in stock, they may come from multiple locations. There is no additional charge to you for shipping if multiple shipments are necessary.
Can I change my order once I have placed it?
- Changes usually cannot be made to web orders. But if submitted very recently, please contact customer service and they will try to make the changes you need.
Do you ship outside of the United Kingdom?
- Orders placed at Laerdal.co.uk can only be shipped within the United Kingdom. You will find a list of Laerdal Offices Worldwide to locate an office near you.
*Subject to change.