Its state of the art rechargeable NiMH battery technology ensures you always have enough power to get the job done.
The LCSU3 800ml can easily be converted into the LCSU3 300ml configuration by purchasing the unique 300ml canister system: Catalogue number 886000
The Laerdal Compact Suction units 3 800ml Configuration includes:
800ml Disposable canister Complete Package, with an HPEA Bacterial filter, LED Control Panel and Regulator, Internal Battery, AC to DC Adapter/Charger, AC power Cord, Directions for Use and Soft Pack Carrying case.
- Size: 21.6cms x 19.7cmsx 22.9cms
- Weight 1.7kg
- Capacity 800ml (disposable canister)
- Vacuum regulator 50-550 mmHg (+/-27mmHg)
- Airflow: 0-27 lpm typical (free flow)
- Long lasting Field Changeable High Capacity NiMH Battery
- LED Control vacuum Indicator Panel with a low battery and charging indicator.
- Recharging takes approx 5 hours.
- Batteries can be stored up to 3-6 months before recharging is required
- External Battery Charger makes a battery rotation protocol a reality.