The Spanish Heartsaver CPR AED Course Completion Card front features the AHA Heart & Torch logo and a
horizontal bar along the top edge that reflects the assigned color for the product discipline (blue = basic life support)
and includes the course name (Heartsaver CPR AED).
Heartsaver course completion cards also feature an area on the front of the card listing modules for the course. AHA
Instructors are to strike through the optional modules NOT completed.
Each 3-card sheet includes three cards separated by perforations. Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety
of printers and typewriters, and require printing on only one side. A merge document template to appropriately fill the
data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators via their access to the AHA Instructor Network
(www.ahainstructornetwork.org). For more information regarding printing instructions and card security features, refer
to the AHA Program Administration Manual (PAM).
- Package includes 8 sheets (3 cards per sheet, with perforations separating the cards)
- 8.5” x 11” sheets
- Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” x 2 1/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
- Peel-and-fold format
- Features AHA logo
- Features discipline color along top edge (blue = basic life support)
- Card front includes optional modules: Instructor to strike through modules not completed
- Includes spaces on card back for Training Center ID# and Instructor ID#
- Security microprint enhanced to be unique for each card using the course title
Replaces old part # 70-2996, 80-2334 and 80-2332US
** A valid CTC security code is required during the checkout process. Orders without the code will not ship. It is the responsibility of the customer to obtain this code. Your entire order is placed on hold so that your ctc code can be validated. Please allow an additional business day for processing. If you need to place an order for course completion cards that must ship out the same day, please call your order in to Customer Support. **