|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC Science In-Service is an online course designed to provide healthcare providers information on new science and key changes published in the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
This interactive, self-paced course offers a full overview of resuscitation science changes impacting basic, advanced and pediatric life support. The course highlights science and guidelines recommendations that are most significant or those that will result in changes in resuscitation practice and protocols. It also provides rationale for the recommendations. This allows healthcare institutions and professionals the ability to adjust practices between the release of the 2015 Guidelines and their next AHA renewal/update course.
· Online course; available 24/7 where AHA ECC eLearning is sold
· Standardizes care for all patients by educating healthcare providers on new science
· Includes real-world scenarios and interactive learning
· Providers may claim continuing education (CE) credit upon completion
· Course completion certificate provided
Staff of healthcare institutions and EMS services who need a fast and convenient way to learn the latest
resuscitation science and key changes published in the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC