|This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.|
The AHA’s ACLS Digital Pocket Reference Cards have been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC). These cards are a convenient, quick reference tool healthcare professionals can access during the ACLS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings.
The ACLS Digital Reference Card Set is the electronic equivalent of the printed ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set. It can be easily accessed on a tablet or mobile device. The ACLS Digital Pocket Reference Card Set is sold separately and included with the purchase of the ACLS Provider Manual eBook (product #15-3100).
Following are the specifications for this card set:
· Set of two cards includes:
o ACLS Cardiac Arrest, Arrhythmias & Their Treatment
o ACLS Acute Coronary Syndromes and Stroke
The AHA’s eBook Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view, and download AHA CPR, first aid, and
advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or
offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
Following are the technical specifications for the ACLS Provider Manual eBook:
· Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support- some features may not work as expected), version 10.0
and above (full support)
· Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
· Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
· Opera-> Version 23 and above
· Safari: Version 5.3
· Firefox: Version 18
· Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 184.108.40.206 and up
PC or Mac:
· To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at
http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection and current access rights to the title(s)
· Adobe Air, latest version
· Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
· Available memory space 500MB and above
Android tablet app
· Android 4.0 or later, access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through
the Google Play store.
· RAM 2GB
· Available Memory Space 500MB and above
These cards are for healthcare professionals involved in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics and others.
ISBN # 978-1-61669-455-5