The Spanish Heartsaver Instructor Card front features the AHA Heart & Torch logo and a horizontal bar along the top edge that reflects the assigned color for the product discipline (blue = basic life support) and includes the course name (Heartsaver Instructor).
Each 3-card sheet includes three cards separated by perforations. Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety of printers and typewriters, and require printing on only one side. A merge document template to appropriately fill the data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators via their access to the AHA Instructor Network (www.ahainstructornetwork.org). For more information regarding printing instructions and card security features, refer to the AHA Program Administration Manual (PAM).
• Package includes 5 sheets (3 cards per sheet, with perforations separating the cards)
• 8.5” x 11” sheets
• Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” x 2 1/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
• Peel-and-fold format
• Features AHA logo
• Features discipline color along top edge (blue = basic life support)
• Includes spaces on card back for Training Center ID# and Instructor ID#
• Security microprint enhanced to be unique for each card using the course title (INSTRUCTORHEARTSAVER)
Replaces old part # 80-2335US.
** A valid CTC security code is required during the checkout process. Orders without the code will not ship. It is the responsibility of the customer to obtain this code. Your entire order is placed on hold so that your ctc code can be validated. Please allow an additional business day for processing. If you need to place an order for course completion cards that must ship out the same day, please call your order in to Customer Support. **