당사 시스템 교체로 11/11~11/13동안은 제품을 구매하셔도 e-book 발송이 불가하오니, 11/10(금) 오후3시 이전까지 주문하시거나 AHA 홈페이지(https://www.heart.org)에서 직접 구매하시기 바랍니다.
위 기간동안 구매하신 e-book은 11/14(화)부터 순차적으로 발송됩니다.
본 교재는 eBook의 특성상 구매후 코드 발송이후에는 환불이 불가합니다.
Course Description: BLS is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest.
The AHA’s BLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC).
This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
After successfully completing the BLS Course, students should be able to:
• Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
• Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
• Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR • Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
• Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
• Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
• Describe the importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children and infants