Adult male upper torso with anatomically accurate landmarks designed for 12-lead training.
- Airway management skills:
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Stomach auscultation to verify proper positioning
- Abdominal Thrust Maneuver may be performed
- Closed chest compressions
- Cardiac-related skills:
- Connection sites for four limb leads and VI through V6
- Compatible with most 3 - 4, 12-lead defibrillators/monitors*
- Defibrillation via hands-free cables or paddles
- Pacing with option to respond or fail to capture
- Scenarios of up to five (5) ECG choices may be programmed with ability to step to next rhythm based on user input time frame or single-button activation
*12-Lead ECG defibrillator/monitor not included.