FAQs on Ordering Online
Frequently Asked Questions
I place my orders already by phone. How do I order online?
- If you already order from Laerdal, your 8-digit customer number is your User ID. You will need to be assigned a password. Click Here to go to our Log In pages and choose the second option.
I was assigned a password, but I'd like to change it to something that is easy for me to remember. How do I do this?
- Log in using the assigned password. Once you have logged in, on the left-hand side of your screen is a link that says 'Change Your Password'. Click on this and customize your password. It must be at least 6 characters log. It can be letters or numbers or any combination. Also, please note it is case-sensitive.
Can I add a new shipping address?
- A new shipping address can be added during the checkout process. Log in as you normally would, add your items to the cart and click 'checkout'. On that checkout page, in the upper left-hand side of the screen, you will see a button that states 'ship to a different address'. By clicking this button, it will bring you to the screen to create a new shipping address.
What are my payment options?
- We accept Visa and Mastercard, Accounts that have been pre-approved for Net-30 credit terms may use a purchase order. Orders placed with Net-30 terms are reviewed by our finance team prior to shipping.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! Our website is PayPal secured. Your information is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- For all orders over $500 will be freight free and for orders below this value the cost will be $12 + GST.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Items that are in stock in Auckland usually ship out the next business day (Mon-Fri, except National Holidays). Weekends (Sat & Sun) do not count as shipping or delivery days. We ship most items from our warehouse in Melbourne, Victoria and delivery for those orders will take up to 9 business days.
My order has an item that is out of stock. Will I receive the rest of my order in the meantime or will I have to wait until that item becomes available before I receive any of my order?
- Laerdal orders default to partial shipments. What this means is any items currently in stock will ship immediately and then the backordered item(s) will ship once they become available in our warehouse. There is no additional charge to you for shipping if multiple shipments are necessary.
I just submitted my order and I got a message that says 'Shopping Cart Empty'. Was my order accepted or do I need to place it again?
- Most likely your order has been accepted. It is very important not to click the 'Back' button or the 'Refresh' button after you have clicked 'Place My Order'. This can cause duplicate orders. Please contact Customer Support before attempting to order again so we can check to make sure your order has processed and has not duplicated.
I put in my credit card information and I got the message 'Problem During Credit Card Validation. Please Try Again Later.' What does this mean?
- The Credit Card transaction has declined.
Can I change my order once I have placed it?
- Once submitted, changes cannot be made to web orders. If you still need to make any changes to your order, please contact Customer Service on 0800 523 732.
Do you ship outside of New Zealand?
- Laerdal.co.nz is only for shipping within New Zealand. You can click Laerdal Offices Worldwide to see our list of offices globally.
*Subject to change