Is SimPad the right tool for you?
*SimPad now integrates with SimView, providing you the capability for enhanced video debrief.
See how easy it is to monitor and control a training session, so you can provide the most realistic training experience and effective debrief.
How SimPad works.
Select a video to learn more about how SimPad works in manual or automatic mode and how the log viewer aids debriefing.
What can I use SimPad for?
Manually program your training scenarios or use automatic scenarios.
Some of the most popular training scenarios are:
- Acute severe asthma.
- Simulation in Nursing Education Scenarios Volume I - 20 medical and surgical scenarios developed for undergraduate nursing programs.
- Simulation in Nursing Education Volume II - 20 scenarios to identify key indicators and perform critical interventions.
- ACLS Scenarios- 31 scenarios geared toward management of cardiopulmonary emergencies.
- ACES Cases-12 scenarios designed to advance the care of older adults and targeted towards undergraduate nursing students.
How can SimPad maximize your training experience?
- Upgrade from VitalSim.
- Upgrade your current manikins.
- Monitor Laerdal manikins during training.
Data and reports can be transferred to a PC for viewing, printing and backup storage with the free Session Viewer software available in the downloads section.
Make sure you have the latest software update for optimal performance.
How to update your SimPad and Link Box
Changes and new features in software version 5.0.5:
- Compatible with LLEAP software and simulator firmware
- SimPad will stay on continuously when connected to power supply/mains
- SimNewB Respiration rate max. 100 breaths /minute
- SpO2 Cut-off limit: user can choose the cut-off limit for SpO2 on the Patient Monitor beginning at 10%.
- Lowest supported heart rate has decreased to 100/min
- Ability to select manikin vocal sound type between default, female, male, and child vocal sounds to be played by all
- Capture pacing for idioventricular rhythm
- Logging Patient Monitor alarms
- Bug fixes and more
See how others use SimPad
SimPad at ATACC, UKATACC (Anesthesia, Trauma and Critical Care) is an international, multi professional trauma course based in the United Kingdom. Read more ›
SimPad® Helps Educators Focus More on Learning Process with StudentsThe SimPad really made our old simulators up to date and easier to use. Read more ›