SimPad® is a tool that makes simulation available at your fingertips - when and where you need it. Whether you’re training on a simulator, task trainer, or standardized patient, SimPad has the flexibility to support your needs and help you provide the best possible simulation experience.
SimPad System Includes:
SimPad, Link Box, 2 AC Power Supplies, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, Wrist strap for SimPad, Manikin strap for Link Box, Manikin adapter cable, SimPad sleeve, USB cable, Ethernet cable and Directions for use.
Wireless Patient Monitor options:
- Rugged Patient Monitor
- 12” Patient Monitor (Tablet)
- 17” Patient Monitor (Panel)
The optional touchscreen patient monitor simulates Heart rate, SpO2, Blood Pressure, Respiratory Rate, Temperature, ECG, and etCO2.
• Auscultated and palpated blood pressure simulation
• Korotkoff sounds synchronized with programmable ECG
• Korotkoff sounds volume control in 10 steps, 0-9
• Systolic and diastolic pressure may be set individually in steps of 2mmhg
• Systolic 0-300mmhg, Diastolic 0-300 mmhg
• Auscultative gap, with on/off feature
• Pressure accuracy +/- 2mmhg
• Calibrate function to adjust pressure sensor and cuff gauge
• Controls carotid, brachial, radial, and umbilical pulses (available pulses vary depending on manikin)
• Pulses only active when palpated
• Pulses synchronized with ECG
• Pulse strengths dependent or independently set.
• Brachial pulse off when BP cuff pressure is above 20 mmhg
• Radial pulse off when BP cuff pressure is above Systolic BP level
• 3 – 4 lead ECG
• Pacing and defibrillation capabilities
• Extensive ECG library based on the SimMan 3G ECG library
• With optional patient monitor: 12 lead ECG
• Heart sounds synchronized with ECG
• Auscultated lung sounds synchronized with breathing, 0 - 60 BPM
• Individual lung sound selection
• Normal or abnormal bowel sounds
• Vocal sounds: Computer-generated sounds, recorded vocal sounds and real-time voice input via headset
• User generated vocal sounds
Logging / Scenario Function
- Download log files and student data to a PC
- All interventions, vital signs, and notes are time stamped and will be captured in teh SimPad data log
- The SimPad log files can be viewed on the SimPad device or on a PC for post-simulation reflection and debriefing
Download log files and student data to a PC using SimViewer. Two versions available:
- SimViewer- View, annotate, print and save the SimPad data log. Free download available in the SimView downloads tab.
- SimViewer Full License- In addition to the functionality above, incorporate video capture via a USB camera. Purchase a license key to enable maximum functionality.
• The SimPad System includes the SimPad Remote with 5.7” color display and touchscreen operation, and compact Link Box with rechargeable battery
• Intuitive software with Manual or Automatic mode
• Li-Ion Battery, 3 – 4 hours operating time