Changing your simulation perspective
SimView™ is an integrated debriefing solution that captures and records audio and video of simulation and other learning activities. Each simulation action can be recorded, studied, replayed and logged to give you and learners every opportunity to evaluate each learning experience completely.
- High quality performance feedback for effective learning
- Easy-to-use audio and video set-up and control
- Time stamped and searchable event log
- Annotation and assessments
Complete integration for one comprehensive solution
SimView is your one resource for effective simulation assessment. Both audio and video can be integrated with manikin data to form a single, fully annotatable debrief log.
- Multiple camera options available
- Camera and microphone with base system
- Software control of IP (Internet Protocol) cameras
Share debriefing data to improve learning outcomes
The greater your ability to share simulation activities and learning events, the more effective your teaching results will be. SimView features enable you to stream video to multiple locations and search for debrief files using scenario metadata, greatly enhancing the learning value of every simulation. This lets you make the most of your simulation, where and when you need it.
With the SimView solution you can:
- Stream live video to multiple locations
- View debriefing data on your network from anywhere with web-based tools
- Advanced metadata searching of debriefing archive
- Upload, view, and grade debrief files in the SimManager platform
Raise the value of debriefing
Effective debriefing is a crucial part of learners’ progress and evaluation in a simulation-based learning environment.Whether integrated with the SimManagerTM platform, used with Laerdal simulators, or used “stand-alone” in a standardized patient encounter, the SimView system is designed to make every debriefing an opportunity to improve critical life-saving skills.
The SimView solution enables:
- Instructors to score simulations anon individual and group actions
- Instructors to add comments and annotations
- Identification of actions associated with individual learners
- Upload of debriefing files to student transcripts in SimManager
Some SimView specifications include the following:
- Four HD camera inputs simultaneously
- Digital IP, analog, and USB cameras
- Software driven pan-tilt-zoom camera control
- One digital audio input
Consult your account representative for a more detailed list of SimView specifications, equipment and installation options available.
SimView PC Specifications:
AXIS P5534 PTZ Dome Network Camera
AXIS M3204 Network Camera