The Laerdal AED Trainer 2 is 2015 Guidelines-compliant.
To update the CPR prompts on your device, please access the AED Trainer software. On the main screen, under the CPR pause, please select CPR Prompt Short. For the programming software, please reference #94055 Programming Kit, under the Accessories tab.
The Laerdal AED Trainer 2 offers an affordable alternative for educating the layperson and healthcare provider in the effective use of an automated external defibrillator.
- Educationally effective, offers all the essential features necessary for learning appropriate AED use and techniques
- Affordable training through the simulation of the HeartStart FR2 AED in appearance and operation
- Added instructor flexibility through unique control of the scenario selection by use of the remote control device
- Flexible configuration of the device through a scenario builder program that allows the additional creation of custom training scenarios
- Cost-effective operation through use of six C-cell batteries
- Ten pre-configured sudden cardiac arrest scenarios compatible with training programs developed by internationally recognized responder programs
- Remote control (optional) for manual scenario selection pause/resume function, AED Trainer 2 volume control, motion artifact, low battery or replace battery, loose electrodes connection, shockable or nonshockable rhythms, and error conditions that simulate the red X in the HeartStart FR2’s status display window
- Designed for use with the AED Little Anne® and AED Resusci Anne® manikins with Laerdal LINK Technology by providing student feedback as to proper pad placement on the manikins. It can also be used with any other manikin where Laerdal Link Technology is not available
- Proper pad placement required in order for the trainer to advance in the scenarios when used with the AED Little Anne or AED Resusci Anne manikins
- Realistic battery case simulates detachment and insertion of the HeartStart FR2 defibrillator’s battery pack
- Pull-tab status indicator simulates the Heartstart FR2 status window for maintenance training
- Includes high-quality soft pack with “1-2-3” protocol card for added training realism and durable storage of the equipment
AED Trainer 2 Programming Kit (optional) that allows:
- Local language output
- Creation, editing and uploading of custom-built scenarios
- Configuration of various parameters to match the settings of the HeartStart FR2 defibrillator