- Life-size anatomical reproduction with superior anatomy
- Plexiglas™ overlay of electrocardiographic surface references ECG leads around axis of heart
- Excellent for teaching how the 12 lead ECG is used to diagnose patients with myocardial infarction
- Instructor Guide
- Ten pocket-size, wear resistant student guides
- Test and assessment material
- Permanently mounted on base
*Designed and developed in cooperation with Richard W. Smalling, MD, Ph.D., Department of Medicine, University of Texas Medical School and Hermann Hospital, Houston, Texas.