The AED Little Anne Training System is a complete product offering that combines the affordable AED Little Anne manikin, Laerdal AED Trainer 2, and remote control into one affordable CPR-D training package. The unique design feature of the AED Trainer 2 is that it will not advance in the scenario until proper pad placement on the patient’s chest is accomplished. Guidelines 2010 compliant. The AED Little Anne manikin is also compatible with the AED Trainer 3.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning adult CPR, defibrillation and defibrillator pad placement
- Affordable training through increased hands-on practice by allowing higher student-to-manikin ratios
- Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach quality adult CPR and defibrillation techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight design makes the AED Little Anne Training system easy to transport
- Additional instructor flexibility through unique control of the scenario by use of the remote control unit
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway as in a real-life situation.This teaches how to effectively administer air to the patient. Abdominal thrusts can also be practiced
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust maneuvers. Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals correct compression depth
- Realistic resistance for chest compression allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Proper pad placement is required in order for the AED Trainer 2 to advance in the scenario
- Performance feedback provided via realistic voice prompts from the AED Trainer 2 and LEDs on the manikin chest skin.
- Voice prompts match the live FR2 AED defibrillator
- LEDs illuminate on the manikin to allow comparison of ideal pad placement and accuracy
- The AED Little Anne manikin is compatible with Laerdal's AED Trainer 3 as a way to provide a realistic training experience for emergency responders that work with the Philips HeartStart FR3 AED.
For more information, please see the Laerdal AED Trainer 2.