Based on the learning objectives and curriculum of various emergency medical personnel, this full-bodied simulator is the perfect training companion for hospitals, emergency medicine and military personnel, as well as educational centers.
The Resusci Anne Simulator provides the key simulation functionalities including a high-quality airway, spontaneous breathing, ECG, live defibrillation, IV, blood pressure, voice, lung sounds and heart sounds for basic simulation training.
Benefits of using the Resusci Anne Simulator® in your training program:
- Pre-programmed learning scenarios for rapid simulation training.
- Educational support material provides quick orientation to case based scenario training. Designed with emergency care in mind, these modules contain patient scenarios based on specific learning objectives for basic pre-hospital and in-hospital medical knowledge, problem solving and decision making in a simulation team-training environment.
- High quality CPR performance by sharpening the crucial skills necessary to perform exceptional one or two person CPR while working in teams. The instructor can monitor real-time performance indicators for compressions, ventilations and hands-off time from the remote control.
- Educationally effective for learning core clinical, communication and teamwork skills through simulation.
- Delivers education efficiency by targeting the key skills specifically required for emergency situations.
- Cost efficient with traditional Resusci Anne quality and durability.
- Anatomically realistic body and airway allow the simulation of patient treatment including basic airway management, baseline vital signs assessment and CPR.
- Logistically practical through true portability. Its unique wireless design offers complete remote control of the simulator’s vital signs, voice output, and breathing and airway functionality without the need for external wires, tubing or air compressor attachments.
|Visit Laerdal’s SUN site: news, events, downloads, online tutorials, discussion forum and more.|