The BLS Instructor Card front features the AHA Heart & Torch logo (updated November 2010) and a horizontal bar along the top edge that reflects the assigned color for the product discipline (blue = BLS). Each 3-card sheet includes three (3) cards separated by perforations. Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety of printers and typewriters, and require printing on only one side. A revised merge document template to appropriately fill the data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators via their access to the AHA Instructor Network (www.ahainstructornetwork.org). Instructions for printing cards are included on each card sheet, as well as on a “practice template” tip sheet enclosed in each package. For more information regarding printing instructions and card security features, refer to the AHA Program Administrative Manual (PAM).
· Package includes 8 sheets (3 cards per sheet, with perforations separating the cards)
· 8.5” x 11” sheets
· Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” x 21/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
· Peel-and-fold format
· Features new AHA logo (updated 11/2010)
· Features discipline color along top edge (blue = BLS)
· Space on card back for Training Center ID# has been added
· Red vertical bar on left-hand side has been removed
· “Course Location” data field has been removed
· Security microprint enhanced to be unique for each card using the course title (BLSINSTRUCTOR)
· Certification statement on front of card has been abbreviated
· Each mailer includes space for an adhesive mailing address label or address to fill a #10 window envelope
Per the AHA Program Administration Manual (PAM), BLS Instructor Cards should be provided by AHA Training
Center Coordinators to Instructors who successfully complete an AHA BLS Instructor Course and required course monitoring by Training Center Faculty.
Replaces old part # 70-2916.
** A valid CTC security code is required during the checkout process. Orders without the code will not ship. It is the responsibility of the customer to obtain this code. Your entire order is placed on hold so that your ctc code can be validated. Please allow an additional business day for processing. If you need to place an order for course completion cards that must ship out the same day, please call your order in to Customer Support. **