The 2008 National Patient Safety Goal, which applies to Hospitals and Critical Access Hospitals, requires formal education for those that ask for and provide urgent response to critical conditions.
Laerdal Medical Corporation, in partnership with SimMedical, a company of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, announces the release of Rapid Response Team Training curriculum. This course provides educational materials for simulation staff, instructors and participants.
Rapid Response Team Training
- Designed for physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists and other code team responders
- Focuses on developing teams who need to complete a set of tasks in rapid succession to save patients’ lives
- Develop critical team skills and communication
- Promote proper execution of teamwork
- Manage errors during a critical inhospital situation
Scenarios run on SimMan, ALS Simulator, or MegaCode Kelly only.