Effective and Innovative
Mini Anne Plus is a cost-effective solution for teaching quality CPR using durable and reusable manikins. Ten individual manikins are included in each set, increasing student hands-on time during training. The innovative new pump bag provides a simple, hygienic inflation method. Mini Anne Plus includes everything to get your CPR programme up and running in one convenient bag.
CPR training solution for your community
The new Mini Anne Plus kit is a quality CPR training solution for communities with improved:
CPR training kit for our schools
CPR training programmes in schools help save lives. Research shows training school children increases their confidence, willingness to act, and CPR skills performance in the event of an out of hospital cardiac arrest. In just 20 minutes, students can practise while watching - improving learning and retention of skills. The new Mini Anne Plus kit contains reusable manikins, new hygienic inflation pump bag, and compression feedback designed to encourage school children to practise and perfect their technique
The new Mini Anne Plus kit is designed for school CPR training programmes with improved:
Standard kit includes:
- 10 manikins, 10 kneel mats, 10 pump bags, 1 carrybag, 2 mesh collection bags, 10 face masks, 50 manikin wipes, 50 airways
- Teacher resources, DVD, and AED training kits can be added for your school programme. Contact Us Today for More Details >
Why Mini Anne Plus?
- Class set of manikins increases student hands on time for CPR skills practise
- Adjustable clicker settings gives feedback on compressions to Guidelines 2010 recommendations and provides encouragement to new learners
- Unique inflation method doubles as storage bag for safe keeping of each manikin between classes
- Convenient carry bag includes manikin and consumables designed to reduce set up time between classes
- Reusable class set makes layperson CPR training more cost effective
Laerdal is committed to supporting our customers with improved delivery systems through self-directed learning (SDL). SDL instructional design guides learners through a complete course of study, progressively improving their skills and knowledge which ultimately, helps build rescuer competence.
|Self- Directed Learning >|