Includes: Manikin (SimPad capable), 6 Neck Skins, 1 roll of Criothyroid Membrane Tape, Airway Lubricant, Jacket, Pants, Carry Case, 6 Chest Tube Modules, BP Cuff, and Directions for use.
- Educationally effective for training in advanced life support targeting key skills of pre-hospital care providers
- Pre-programmed scenarios provide standardized training while customizable scenarios and real time instructor control allows adaptation to meet individual student’s needs
- Durable, rugged and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Highly flexible and mobile for use in field, transport, and in-hospital training
- Flexible manikin platform with multiple modules accommodates a wide range of training including CPR, ACLS, NBC, trauma, bleeding control, and first aid training
- New improved airway allows for insertion of standard airway devices with the addition of the LMA and Combitube
- 1400+ cardiac rhythms with synchronized pulses allows students to interpret and intervene using defibrillation, pacing, and drug administration
- Use of clinical monitors, defibrillators, and external pacers for practice of live interventions
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, ausculatory gap, and volume are variable
- Allows student assessment of heart, breath and bowel sounds
- Pupillary assessment of normal, constricted and dilated pupils
- Intravenous drug administration via IV bolus or drip using the multivenous pediatric IV arm
- Chest tube insertion can be practiced at the left mid-axillary site, at the 4th and 5th intercostal spaces.
- SimPad allows for increased functionality including creating, editing and running of scenarios.
- Optional accessories such as Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC), trauma, and bleeding control modules add realism to the training scenarios
SimPad™ Unit required for operation. Sold separately. See part # 200-30015.