The AHA’s eBooks Store provides 24/7 access to browse, purchase, view and download AHA CPR, first aid and advanced cardiovascular care materials. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral
The BLS Provider Manual contains all of the information students need to know to successfully complete the BLS course. The BLS Provider Manual is designed for use by a single user and as a student reference tool pre- and post-course. It includes information on single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings; emergency recognition; adult, child and infant rescue techniques; high-quality CPR; AED use; and relief of choking.
The BLS Provider Manual eBook is the electronic equivalent of the AHA’s BLS Provider Manual. It offers an alternative to the printed course manual and is for use by a single student before, during and after the BLS Course.
Please note, in the BLS Provider Manual there is a separate supplementary tool included, the BLS Digital Reference Card. This is the electronic equivalent of the BLS Reference Card, and will be automatically included with the purchase of the BLS Provider Manual eBook.
● Internet Explorer -> Version 9.0 (partial support- some features may not work as expected), version 10.0 and above (full support)
● Mozilla Firefox -> Version 30 and above
● Google Chrome-> Version 35 and above
● Opera-> Version 23 and above
● Safari: Version 5.3
● Firefox: Version 18
Opera: Version 23 and above
NOTE: For full functionality, Flash Version 184.108.40.206 and up
Offline Viewing: PC or Mac:
● To access AHA eBooks offline, first download the iPublishCentral reader from the My Bookshelf page at http://eBooks.heart.org using an Internet connection
● Adobe Air, latest version
● Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
● Available memory space 500MB and above
Android tablet app
● Android 4.1.X or later access to Google Play Market. Download AHA eBooks free app available through the Google Play store.
● RAM 2GB
● Available Memory Space 500MB and above
ISBN # 978-1-61669-488-3