The Heartsaver for K-12 Schools eCard features the AHA Heart & Torch logo, a green mortarboard watermark, and the card name printed in green. Language on the card specifies the card audience of K-12 school systems.
The Heartsaver for K-12 Schools eCard is the electronic equivalent of the Heartsaver fork-12 Schools printed course completion card and can be provided to students as an alternative to a printed card.
eCards are issued by AHA Training Center Coordinators and Instructors to students who successfully complete all requirements of an AHA course. Students receive an email inviting them to claim their eCard online. From the email, students click on a hyperlink to claim their eCard.
Employers may validate AHA eCards at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards.
- Electronic AHA course completion card
- Viewable online
- Valid alternative to printed AHA Heartsaver K-12 Schools course completion card
- All card information, including optional modules completed, entered by the course Instructor for added card security
- Optional modules include:
- Child CPR AED
- Infant CPR
- First Aid
- Printable in full page or wallet-size format
- For more information, see the AHA Course Card Reference Guide, available at CPR.Heart.org and AHA Instructor Network
The Heartsaver for K-12 Schools eCard may be provided by AHA Training Center Coordinators to K-12 school students, faculty, and staff who successfully complete an AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED, Heartsaver CPR AED, or Heartsaver First Aid Course. “Faculty” refers to teachers and coaches; “staff” refers to an employee of a K-12 school or K-12 school system.
The Heartsaver for K-12 Schools eCard is only available to US Training Centers.