SimPad PLUS 6.8.1
Changes in this release:
- Bugfix Bad Voice Conferencing Audio.
- BugFix Audio feedback using external microphone to SimJunior manikin .
- Bugfix SimBaby artificial chestmovement while ventilating.
- Bugfix SimStart virtual pads not registered.
- Bugfix SimStart AED not detected on using SimPad BLS Instructor.
- Bugfix Standarized Patient spins forever.
Changes since 6.8.0:
- SimPad :
- SimPad Manual Mode: Shock did not set to the next heart rhythm.
- Licenses: Possible to remove SimPad licenses.
- SimPad Classic: Not able to access SimStore on Wifi.
- Nursing Anne Simulator:
- Voice conferencing system higher default volume
- More silent running chest rise
- Possible for the instructor to trigger intubation event in Manual Mode
- Added Gallop heart sound when using SimPad
- Tracheostomy Care: Fixed airway leakage when ventilating while intubated
- Movement and seizures should halt when session is paused
- Release button for stomach distension
- Fixed etCO2 curve on Patient Monitor when ventilating
- no lung sounds when ventilating
- Release button for stomach distension
- SimBaby: Possible for the instructor to trigger intubation event in Manual Mode
- RA QCPR: Updated Firmware
- Resuci Junior QCPR: Updated Firmware
- SimJunior: Release button for stomach distension
- Sounds Trainer: Possible to adjust sound volume levels
- Updating Nursing Anne Simulator, SimNewB and SimBaby take up to 20 minutes. Wait for a steady green light on the manikin.
- Resusci manikins are updated with new firmware, the update takes up to 5 minutes.
SimPad PLUS 6.7.0
Changes in release 6.7
- SimPad now supports B-line Medical's SimCapture as an integrated debriefing option.
- SimPad now supports a simulated Defibrillator monitor and AED (SimStart) as part of Patient Monitor
- Patient Simulators RA Sim and RAAST to support BLS Bluetooth protocol
- Introduced support for the new sound card for Nursing Anne Simulator
- Introduced additional NRP based user experience improvements for SimNewB
- General maintenance and bugfixes
Changes since 6.6.0:
- New firmware for Shocklink, firmware 126.96.36.199
- New firmware for Resusci Anne QCPR, firmware 1.5
- Fixed issue with connecting several Resusci Anne QCPR
- Fixed issue with reconnecting Resusci Anne QCPR after update
- Fixed issue with Nursing Anne Simulator head mic
- Fixed issue with colored popups
- Fixed number issue on Portuguise
- Added battery percent indicator on SimNewB
- Support the new SimBaby manikin.
- "CPR for Teams" to support Resusci Manikins in SimPad SkillReporter.
- "The CPR for Teams" algorithm acknowledges that performance is more important than protocol for resuscitation team training – and scores accordingly.
- Fixed acoustic feedback on RA Sim and RAAST
- SimPad/LinkBox displays number for CVP and PAP
- SimPad can turn turn off Premature Anne
- Fixed delayed icon and log entry for ventilation/CPR start
- Fixed update problems on Resusci Anne QCPR 2018 and Resusci Junior QCPR
- Fix for log files from Resusci Anne QCPR 2018 and Resusci Junior QCPR viewed in Session Viewer
- Fix for lost network settings
- SimNewB GUI adjustments
- New lung animation when ventilating SimNewB
- Lung and heart sounds are more relevant for SimNewB manikin
- Possible to block airway by press and hold on lung menu button
- New blood pressure max values for SimNewB
- Fixed manikins would not connect to stored WiFi network after restart
- Fixed coloring on Scenario event buttons
- Fixed wifi reconnection to Manikins sometimes failed
- Patient Monitor layout can now be controlled form SimPad.
- Added ECG rhythms.
- Sinus Rhythm, Post Ischemia.
- Sinus with Anterior AMI, ST elevation.
- Sinus with Anterior AMI, Late.
- Sinus with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy.
- Sinus right hypertrophia.
- Sinus Right Ventricular Hypertrophy.
- Pacemaker A-V seq.
- Pacemaker LOC.
- Added VT type 2 Heart rhythm
- Support SkillReporter for Resusci Anne Advanced SkillTrainer and Resusci Anne Simulator.
- Improvements for SimNewB:
- Vocal is now muted when intubated.
- Vocal mute button and shortcut added in SimPad.
- Auscultation focus shortcut added.
- Improved control for limb movement.
- Other bugfiuxes:
- Fix for no vocal sound after Ventricular Fibrilation and using the All normal theme.
- Shock and pacing on Mega Code Kelly is fixed.
- Low volume when using SimPad PLUS is fixed.
- Fix for Bluetooth when using BLS manikins.
- Fix for SimPad losing WiFi settings when starting up.
- Fix for Premature Anne reconnect issue.
- Fix for Resusci Anne QCPR losing connection when using custom guidelines.
- Updating Nursing Anne Simulator, SimNewB and SimBaby takes up to 20 minutes. Wait for steady green light on the manikin.
- Resusci manikins are updated with new firmware, the update takes up to 5 minutes .
SimPad Theme Editor
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - This software will only be accessible using Internet Explorer
The Theme Editor is an online PC software tool for creating Themes for the SimPad system when operated using the Manual Mode. The program allows you to easily make new Themes with States and Interventions.