The PALS Provider Manual is for use by a single student and provides information needed before, during, and after class. A code within the front cover of the manual provides students access to a website containing mandatory and supplemental information and reference materials, including the PALS Precourse Self-Assessment (must pass with score of 70% or higher), to help them successfully complete the course.
Following are the specifications for this manual:
- 8.375” x 10.875”
- Includes 368 pages of full-color images and text
- Bound within a full-color soft cover
- Includes PALS Pocket Reference Card (product #15-1046; also sold separately)
- Includes 1 sheet of tab labels
- Includes 1 PALS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card (4” x 6.5”) and 1 PALS Precourse Preparation Notification Sticker
The AHA’s PALS Course is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Continuing Education (CE) Information:
The AHA has applied for continuing education accreditation for the PALS Course. Specific CE language will be reflected on the CPR.Heart.org PALS webpage at course launch.
Replaces old part # 90-1052
ISBN # 978-1-61669-599-0