Anatomically accurate reproduction of a pediatric torso designed for teaching the differences in pediatric and adult anatomy for airway management procedures.
- Anatomically accurate airway
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Endotracheal tube insertion and securing
- Bag-Valve Mask ventilation
- Tracheal suctioning
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Closed chest compressions
Pediatric Intubation Trainer Includes: Trainer, 1 Can of Manikin Lubricant, carry case and directions for use.