SimDesigner v. 6.4.0
The SimDesigner software is compatible with LLEAP and SimPad.
SimDesigner software is included when you download LLEAP. This download allows you to install SimDesigner software without installing LLEAP on the same computer.
- Input dialogs can now show media files.
- Value events and composite events can now show media files. Settable under "Event appearance" in phase editor.
- Added support for transitions on User defined variables.
- Added support for "search & replace" in SimDesigner.
- The "new" dialog now allows switching to Theme or Scenario mode.
- Now supports printing vital signs in black & white. See new option in SimDesigner "System Settings".
- Added ability to hide auto responses when there are many auto responses in a phase. This improves performance in complex scenarios. See new option in SimDesigner "System Settings".
- Added support for simulated compressions. See category "Other" under "Additional symptoms".
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to scroll in the EFM Preset Manager
- Fixed an issue where removing a composite event with auto responses on sub events would not remove the corresponding auto responses.
- Fixed an issue where SimDesigner would sometimes crash when importing a phase into a scenario.
- Fixed an issue with renaming of events in SimDesigner where associated conditions would not be updated correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the responses for setting overall auscultation volumes when used with presets (Heart sound volume, Lung sound volume, Bowel sound volume) With this fix, responses will now set volumes of all speakers in a preset to the same volume.
- General maintenance, bugfixes and improvements.