The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course Completion Card front features the AHA Heart & Torch logo (updated 11/2010) and a horizontal bar along the top edge that reflects the assigned color for the product discipline (blue = basic life support) and includes the course name (Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED). Heartsaver course completion cards also feature an area on the front of the card listing optional modules for the course. AHA Instructors are to strike through the optional modules NOT completed. Each 2-card sheet includes two (2) cards separated by a perforation and a space for the Training Center Coordinator to affix a label for mailing inside a #10 (standard business size) window or normal envelope. Card sheets are formatted for printing on a variety of printers and typewriters, and require printing on only one side. A revised merge document template to appropriately fill the data fields is available to Training Center Coordinators via their access to the AHA Instructor Network (www.ahainstructornetwork.org). Instructions for printing cards are included on each card sheet, as well as on a “practice template” tip sheet enclosed in each package. For more information regarding printing instructions and card security features, refer to the AHA Program Administrative Manual (PAM).
· Package includes 12 sheets (2 card mailers per sheet, with a perforation separating the two mailers)
· 8.5” x 11” sheets
· Card size: front and back unfolded totals 6 3/4” x 21/8”; folded in half, card totals 3 3/8” x 21/8”
· Peel-and-fold format
· Features new AHA logo (updated 11/2010)
· Features discipline color along top edge (blue = a basic life support course)
· Card front includes optional modules; Instructor to strike through modules not completed
· Added space on card back for Training Center ID# and Instructor ID#
· Security microprint enhanced to be unique for each card using the course title (HEARTSAVERFIRSTAIDCPRAED)
· Each mailer includes space for an adhesive mailing address label or address to fill a #10 window envelope
The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course Completion Card should be provided by AHA Training Center Coordinators to students who successfully complete an AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course.
** A valid CTC security code is required during the checkout process. Orders without the code will not ship. It is the responsibility of the customer to obtain this code. Your entire order is placed on hold so that your ctc code can be validated. Please allow an additional business day for processing. If you need to place an order for course completion cards that must ship out the same day, please call your order in to Customer Support. **