Trauma Module sets may be added to manikins for realism in trauma life support and lifesaving first aid scenarios.
- Trauma head cover features an avulsed ear, avulsed eye, lacerations of the lip, neck, and scalp, nasal bleeding, impaled object, and face contusions.
- Seat belt contusion with compound clavicle fracture (lay-on)
- Compound radius fracture (lay-on)
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burn arm
- Hand with open fracture of index finger, exposed tendons, and multiple lacerations (sleeve)
- Abdominal wound with exposed vicera (lay-on)
- Impaled object in thigh
- Compound femur fracture
- Crushed foot with exposed bone and soft tissue and amputation of the small toe (right)
- Projectile entry / exit wounds (small and large caliber)
Fits First Aid Training Manikin, Extri Kelly, Crash Kelly, and Ultimate Hurt.