2,7 MB - Multilingual
SessionViewer is a standalone application for recording, viewing and editing exported SimView debriefing files, SimPad log files and BLS result files.
If you add a license to SessionViewer, you can also record the activities during a Standardized Patient Recording or Laerdal manikin scenarios controlled by Instructor Applications. When a USB-camera and a microphone and/or a Patient Monitor is added to the PC, can you record both video and audio to support the debriefing of the scenario with the students after the training session.
If the PC is a LLEAP Instructor or Patient vitals PC and is connected to the internet, SessionViewer can be updated, along with LLEAP and other software, through the LLEAP Simulation Home screen update tile.
To manually install or update:
1. Download the installer and move to the PC with SessionViewer installed.
2. If SessionViewer is running, please shut it down .
3. Locate and double-click the installer to open the installer.
4. Follow the prompts, as the installer will take you through the necessary steps.
5. When the installer completes, you may be prompted to restart the system – please do so.
6. SessionViewer will be ready to use once the installer has completed.
Licensing and Equipment from your existing configuration will carry over to the new version upon upgrade.