Effective and Innovative
Mini Anne Plus is a cost-effective solution for teaching quality CPR using durable and reusable manikins. Ten individual manikins are included in each set, increasing student hands-on time during training. The innovative new pump bag provides a simple, hygienic inflation method. Mini Anne Plus includes everything to get your CPR program up and running in one convenient bag.
CPR training solution for your community
The new Mini Anne Plus kit is a quality CPR training solution for communities with improved:
Standard kit includes:
- 10 manikins, 10 kneel mats, 10 pump bags, 1 carrybag, 2 mesh collection bags, 10 face masks, 50 manikin wipes, 50 airways
- Instructor resources, DVD, and AED training kits can be added for your training program.
Contact Us Today for More Details >
Why Mini Anne Plus?
- Class set of manikins increases student hands on time for CPR skills practise
- Adjustable clicker settings gives feedback on compressions to Guidelines 2010 recommendations and provides encouragement to new learners
- One way valve for hygenic two-rescuer ventilation training
- Unique inflation method doubles as storage bag for safe keeping of each manikin between classes
- Convenient carry bag includes manikin and consumables designed to reduce set up time between classes
- Reusable class set makes layperson CPR training more cost effective
Laerdal is committed to supporting our customers with improved delivery systems through self-directed learning (SDL). SDL instructional design guides learners through a complete course of study, progressively improving their skills and knowledge which ultimately, helps build rescuer competence.
|Self- Directed Learning >|